Helping Home and School is easy as 1-2-3!
Support 1 Fundraiser. Volunteer 2 Hours. Attend 3 Events.
There are many ways to support the fundraising efforts of the Garrettford Home and School. Mark your calendars – The Yankee Candle Fundraiser will kick off on September 24, 2018!
- Box Tops for Education can be found on many products you probably already use. Clip and save the Box Tops and send them to school. We earn $0.10 for each box top collected. Last year we earned $2336.60! It all adds up and your support is appreciated.
- Shop at Giant? Look for information this Fall on how to register your Giant Bonus Card for the 2018-2019 year.
- Catalog Fundraisers – Keep an eye out for our Fall and Spring catalog fundraisers. Past fundraisers have included well-loved products such as Yankee Candle and Gertrude Hawk.
- Spirit Nights at locations such as Chuck E. Cheese are fun for all and raise funds for our school!
- Spirit Wear, Candy Grams, Valentine Grams, Talent Show, Spring Fair, and Bingo Nights are all great programs which boost school spirit while also supporting our fundraising efforts.
- Donations are always appreciated. If you prefer not to participate in fundraising events, but still wish to help support our efforts, feel free to make a donation. The full donation amount goes directly to benefit our students. Make checks payable to “Garrettford Home and School” and write “donation” in the memo space on the check.